Finally, a Professional Mentoring program designed specifically for small business owners who are ready to grow their business, end procrastination, avoid distractions and conquer hyper-focus!
Imagine, in Just a Few Weeks, You’ll Be Ready to Step Into Your Business With Complete Confidence Prepared to End Procrastination, Avoid Distractions and Conquer Hyper-focus!
Spring fever’s new growth can be seen in our businesses too. We see new opportunities, new ideas to expand and grow. We want to give our customers new products, new services!
Wait a minute! Are you losing your purpose and getting get carried away with those the new opportunities?
Is Spring Fever brings causing you to stop paying attention to the important, intrinsic and integral parts of your business? Are you procrastinating about getting the ‘old’ and ‘boring’ done? Do you feel you’ve lost focus on the bottom line or your customer?
I’m Marilyn Strong, a business and marketing strategist, consultant, trainer, speaker, Professional Mentor and Best Selling Author of the book, “Getting Paid to Pay Attention – Why Your Business Suffers from A.D.D. and How to Fix It”.
Several years ago Spring Fever hit me hard. I had so many great ideas for new business and so many ideas to help clients I didn’t know where to start. I was a whirlwind of movement with no touch down point! I was spending all my time and energy on new projects that hadn’t generated any revenue and was procrastinating about looking at my key business indicators – my financial statements and my client satisfaction ratings.
I knew things had to change. Once I figured out the strategies that would let me pay attention to the important parts of my business and still get on with the ‘fun’ things I knew I was on to something.
And if it worked for me, I just knew it would work for others! That was one of the reasons I wrote my book.
Mentors have always been a big part of my business career and life. I value their expertise in areas where I was out of my league. I felt I could ask any kind of business question to my Mentors because they made me feel that no question was a ‘dumb’ or ‘stupid’ question. They gave me confidence that when I was headed into unfamiliar terrain, I could find the steps to follow and still carve out my own path.
And I did carve out my own path.
Over the last 25 or so years as a business and marketing strategist, consultant, trainer and speaker I’ve worked with companies in industries ranging from food to financial services, publishing to professional services and tourism to technology.
I had such great mentors when I was building my business. Now I’m thrilled to be offering the same type of Mentoring I received, to other small business owners just like you!
- If you’re tired of beating yourself up because you didn’t get done what you wanted to get done in your day Professional Mentoring can help!
- If you want to end the stressful, panic times when a project for which you are responsible, is now overdue, Professional Mentoring can help.
- If you’re looking for solid strategies and ways to end procrastination, avoid distraction and conquer hyper-focus, Professional Mentoring can help.
Here’s the first step!
Dear Fellow Small Business Owner
Does any of this sound familiar?
- While you’re working on your project or task all of a sudden a Spring Fever idea comes into your head. Do you continue working on the task or project? Do you stop working and start thinking about or working on the Spring Fever idea?
- With so much activity going on, so many new projects waiting to be started are you finding it difficult to even get started?
- Your deadline is in 2 hours and you have 3 hours of work to do. You grab a java, block out all the other work and distractions, take a deep breath and dive in. When you’re finished, your heart is racing, the adrenaline is pumping and you’re exhausted, feeling like you’ve run a marathon.
If any of this rings true, I’d like to invite you into my Getting Paid to Pay Attention Professional Mentoring program where I will personally guide you through the steps that will:
- help you decide how to handle the Spring Fever distractions
- provide strategies for getting started on the RIGHT project for you
- teach you strategies that will help you PREVENT 3 hours of work and only 2 hours in which to accomplish it!
AND you’ll learn how to create incentives, rewards and celebrations for yourself that make YOU feel acknowledged for what you have accomplished!
The Getting Paid to Pay Attention Professional Mentoring program is based on the Best Selling Book, “Getting Paid to Pay Attention” and will help you end procrastination, avoid distractions and conquer hyper-focus.
I’ll teach you how to pay attention to your business (including taking advantage of some of the Spring Fever opportunities)!
In FIVE (5) – 75 minute one-on-one sessions we will:
* review and solidify your company vision, mission and goals. When we’re done, you’ll be very clear where your business is going and you’ll have a very clear image of what your business success looks like. Your Vision will be solidified and activated in your mind!
* create your Big Picture and Little Picture framework to make sure your personal time, family time, business time, and bedtime have a routine that works for you!
* set up an accountability team that works for you. You’ll have people (including me!) who will hold your feet to the fire all the while making sure you don’t get burned!
* set up your 15 minutes to Success Action Plan so you can get on with your day – even when emergencies and urgencies seem to take over!
* create the rewards and celebrations that will make you feel good about your accomplishments and stop that negative self talk from occupying valuable space in your mind!
These worksheets are the same ones I used to help me create my
Vision, Mission and Goals and helped me select the best people
for my accountability team. (I’ve even provided some suggested
wording you can use to ask people to be part of your accountability team!)
Because it’s one-to-one mentoring I can only take a few people at a time. It’s sooooo important that you register NOW for the program while there is still space!
Of you would like to make instalment payments we’ve arranged that here. Your first instalment of $300 is due at checkout and the second instalment is due 3 weeks later. Use this link for the installment plan:
Those who take advantage of the Professional Mentoring program BEFORE April 30, 2012, will also receive:
- a One Hour ‘Ask Marilyn Q & A’ session on any marketing issues you’re having in your business. This is IN ADDITION to the 75 minute calls! Some of my clients pay more than $250 for a Q & A session! And yes we’ll record it (a $75 value) so you can review it again and again! Total Value $325!
In addition, we will RECORD each of your one-on-one calls and I will send you the link to the call so you can listen to it again and again to squeeze every bit of information from your session! A set of five (5) audio recordings like these are usually valued at $375.
With over $800 in bonuses you might think that the Professional Mentoring Program is one of those $1,995 programs you’ve heard about from other professionals.
Actually, the $1,995 price is the REGULAR price for the Getting Paid to Pay Attention Professional Mentoring Program but YOU don’t have to pay that!
However because Spring Fever has hit me, and because you are the wonderful people who subscribe to my newsletter, I’m prepared to take up to 10 people who register BEFORE April 30, 2012 into the Getting Paid to Pay Attention Professional Mentoring program this Spring for ONLY $595.
Getting Paid to Pay Attention Professional Mentoring program
ON OR BEFORE 9:00 pm Pacific time Monday April 30, 2012.
Time’s Running Out! The information you’re getting in this program has cost me tens of thousands of dollars to acquire. I’m prepared to share it with the FIRST 10 people who register for the Getting Paid to Pay Attention Professional Mentoring program BEFORE April 30, 2012!
Maybe you’re wondering if the program works.
Here’s what Peter Koning said, “… I’m always chasing the next big internet marketing system. Luckily Marilyn’s easy step by step approach and creative solutions have helped me get back on track and focus on less in order to get more.”
April 30, 2012 at 9 pm Pacific time this special package is gone and the price goes to $1995. (That will please my accountant!)
Please know, that I would LOVE to mentor everyone; however, with my schedule this spring I can ONLY accommodate 10 Mentees in this program. Don’t miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity and a once in a lifetime price!
Register now by clicking on the Buy Now button below.
Here’s a great way to end procrastination and take a positive step in your business right now! Sign up for this program while you’re still on this page – don’t let it be “one more thing” on your list of “gotta get done’s.”
Take action now! Book your spot in the Getting Paid to Pay Attention Professional Mentoring program and KNOW you’ve accomplished something important in your day today.
Remember, there’s only a few spots available!
I look forward to working with YOU and helping YOU Get Paid to Pay Attention to YOUR Business!
P.S. For those who choose to wait until AFTER 9 pm Pacific time on Monday April 30, if there are any spots left, the price will be $1995.
P.P.S. Please note that the One Hour ‘Ask Marilyn Q & A’ is NOT AVAILABLE to anyone who purchases the Getting Paid to Pay Attention Professional Mentoring program at the regular price of $1995. Reserve your spot today!
P.P.P.S (My accountant has made me promise that is the ONLY time I’m making this $595 offer for the $1995 program PLUS $800 in bonuses. Click on the Buy Now Button!)
For those who want the Installment plan,please click here: