Reward yourself: eliminate procrastination and ignore distractions. Help build momentum so you can continue to pay attention to your business. Every time you make one step towards eliminating procrastination or ignoring a distraction you’re improving your business. And when you do that you deserve a prize! A reward!
Setting up simple rewards keeps your energy at a high level and you can accomplish anything!
I like to dance to reward myself. I do my own ‘happy dance’ in my office or sometimes even in the car if I’ve just accomplished a major goal! Here’s my list of top songs that make me feel rewarded and celebrated!
Please email me with your list!
My Top Celebration Music—Let’s Dance!
- Celebration – Kool and the Gang
- What a Feeling (Flashdance) – Irene Cara
- Walking on Sunshine – Katrina and the Waves
- Dynamite – Taio Cruz
- I Got a Feeling – Black Eyed Peas
- I Just Want to Celebrate – Rare Earth
- Sing a Song – Earth Wind and Fire
- Don’t Stop – Fleetwood Mac
- You Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet – BTO
- Hold Your Head Up – Argent
- Abracadabra – Steve Miller Band
- Party Rocks – LMFAO
- Joy to the World – Three Dog Night
- Taking Care of Business – BTO
- I Like That Old Time Rock and Roll – Bob Seger
- Let’s Get It Started – Black Eyed Peas
- All I Do Is Win – DJ Khaled